Product Analyst - Virality and Comparison Team
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing Virality team in London. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on TransferWise’s mission, grow as an analytics leader and help save millions more people money.
TransferWise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help first connections of our users easily discover and try TransferWise.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Virality team:
- Identify and evangelise opportunities for improvements in our product by digging into data and finding insights.
- Lead design and analysis of A/B tests for new product features.
- Construct and improve conversion funnels for the team’s products, tracking each step of the user journey from visiting our website to becoming an active user.
- Be an active part of product discussions, suggesting changes and evaluating new features from our customers’ perspective.
- Automate reporting and surface team data to the rest of the company using Looker and Airflow.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact - we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across TransferWise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Make an impact - Have a significant impact on our product, and by extension the growth of TransferWise as a whole.
- Grow in your career - Grow professionally by taking full ownership of your analysis and driving projects to conclusion
- Be part of our mission to make money without borders the new normal
- You are comfortable working with SQL and Python
- You have previously worked in data analytics, preferably product analytics
- You’re curious and will look to see trends in data that others miss
- You have experience working with BI tools such as Looker
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.