About the role
- Be an integral member of a fast-paced, growing UX team delivering elegant, innovative, customer-centered design solutions to complex business challenges
- Requires end-to-end UX design skills (from understanding the business and conceptualizing solutions to delivering pixel-perfect mocks)
- Collaborate with product and engineering to define and execute strategy
- Work collaboratively with product partners both in San Francisco and Ukraine to define priorities, plan projects, and design approaches that enable the best experiences and outcomes
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the area of content design, storytelling, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior
About the team
JustAnswer is seeking a UX Designer to support and inspire a growing design team to create engaging experiences for our consumers across desktop, mobile and app platforms. As part of the design team, you will be a thought leader and help drive innovation across all experiences for JustAnswer. This position requires a proven track record of working within product design teams and experience designing innovative digital consumer products from inception to launch.
- An exceptional UX designer with 4+ years’ experience, who loves learning and is passionate about creating and delivering user-centered, data-driven consumer experiences.
- Well versed in the current state of web technology and best practices, including building and working within a design system. You are detail-oriented and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting cross-functional teams. You can handle multiple projects and are skilled in using data to make decisions.
- An expert at design process, and an exceptional collaborator with product management, engineering, user research, content and design. Driven to move fast, be decisive and deliver world-class user experiences. You have superb communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) and the ability to influence and build consensus. You can take creative feedback well and execute quickly.
- Skilled in Figma, InVision, UserTesting.com, Office 365, and an animation tool.
- Please include your killer portfolio with examples of successful UX solutions and designs along with your application to be considered.
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!