Senior Product Marketing Manager
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We're looking to add a new node to our cluster, focusing on content creation, go-to-market (GTM) orchestration, product release marketing and sales enablement. In this role, you will work closely with many functions across Elastic, including marketing, engineering, demand gen, and field to help define and execute on GTM strategy for the Elastic Cloud family of products. You will take a major part in driving the growth of Elastic Cloud, launching new solutions and products, positioning new releases to the market, and driving GTM activities with the field organization.Responsibilities:
- Create positioning and messaging for buyer personas across customer segments
- Develop core product marketing assets (e.g. web, presentations, data sheets)
- Represent product marketing cross functionally in support of product releases
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and help define measurable KPIs against key goals
- Create, curate, and present compelling content to enable field sales and marketing
Being successful as our Product Marketing Manager for Cloud will require you to bring along relevant domain expertise and industry experience in cloud technologies. Experience with search, infrastructure monitoring, and information security technologies, is a plus.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Several years experience contributing to enterprise software product marketing initiatives
- Experience representing product marketing through a public software launch
- Creative energy, courage to throw out the playbook, and out of the box thinking.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Comfort working in a cross functional role with a distributed team
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.