Senior Product Designer
Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
We are looking to hire an experienced and passionate Senior Product Designer to help us keep growing, implement efficient cross-functional processes, improve our existing UX, and establish a beautiful yet organised design system for all platforms. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Vivino is an ideal place to get ahead, especially with manager opportunities.
This role is based in our Product Design team in Copenhagen and reports to our Head of Design. This is a full time role within a multicultural and truly international office with daily catered lunches and happy hour Fridays at our wine bar.
- Create design concepts and wireframes to determine the best product
- Present product ideas to relevant internal and cross-functional team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance to product engineers
- Employ design concepts into functional prototypes
- Perform research on product technologies and structures to implement into design concepts
- Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Coordinate with designers to ensure accurate communication and efficiency in the design phase
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Modify and revise existing processes to improve efficiency. Challenge the status quo!
- Establish thorough design systems for low and high fidelity prototypes
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 3+ years in a senior product design role. Manager experience is a plus
- Portfolio examples of complex design challenges highlighting your end-to-end design process from concept through pixel-perfect designs
- Experience assimilating customer feedback received through user research, user feedback, user testing, etc
- Proficient with a wide arsenal of design software packages and tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, etc
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
- Good understanding of color science and combinations
- Artistic and innovative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Meticulous and diligent
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
And most importantly - you’re not an asshole!
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO'S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
VIVINO OFFERS EMPLOYEES OF OUR COPENHAGEN TEAM:
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse team of many nationalities
- Possibility to visit our San Francisco office
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Discounts on wine purchases
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events. A passion for and interest in wine is helpful, but not required.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION