Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing - San Mateo, United States
At SendBird, we are building the most scalable and powerful chat API in the world. We have customers from over 30 countries around the world and serve a wide-range of use-cases across communities, marketplaces, on-demand services, games, and e-commerce. We are working with some of the best customers in every industry, and since graduating Y Combinator in 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley.
Sendbird is looking for a creative and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing Team!
The Product Marketing Team
Sendbird is hyper focused on building world-class in-app digital interactions APIs that connect users and communities around the globe. The product marketing team aims at high growth and adoption of our products by understanding our markets deeply, and helping our customers understand the potential impact Sendbird can have on their business. We design impactful and unique messages for our campaigns. We work on new product launches, and create engaging content for our events with the product team. We develop innovative ideas for social media campaigns, and collaborate on playbooks and field training with the Sales team. Our product marketers help create the voice of Sendbird and play a key role in how we tell our story.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create and lead the go-to-market strategy for your product space and related solution verticals
- Drive new product launches and be accountable for growth targets collaborating closely with sales, demand generation, and product stakeholders
- Simply and clearly articulate the company value proposition and competitive differentiators in all internal and external content at the product, and solution level
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify and translate technical differentiators into sales and customer-facing content
- Partner closely with your demand generation counterparts to build the right marketing campaigns and ensure we’re hitting our growth targets
- Build sales-enablement content that increases our win rates and ensure we’re learning from every win/loss opportunity
- Track and monitor the competitive landscape and ensure that our product roadmap and messaging are setup for us to continue to lead the market
WHO YOU ARE
- Can dig into the tech aspects as well as synthesize insights into simple and compelling narratives
- Analytically minded with a drive to uncover data and insights that informs every decision
- The focus and gumption to drive projects from idea to launch
- Can handle the chaos and excitement of a fast-moving startup environment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of relevant experience that can span marketing, product marketing, or product management
- A minimum of 3 years of product marketing experience at SaaS, infrastructure, or platform companies targeting mid-market or enterprise customers, preferably in a high growth environment
- Deep understanding of the SaaS buyer journey and personas (especially at mid-sized and larger companies)
- Domain expertise in messaging, API technologies, communication or CRM platforms a plus
- Understanding the persona/mindset of CTOs, VP Engineering, Product Managers and their key priorities
- Technical background is a plus. Must feel comfortable working and writing about technical products even if you’re not hands-on.
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks paid time off!
- 12 US paid Holidays
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for the hottest startups on the planet!
SendBird is the world's leading chat & messaging platform as a service. Our mission is to digitize human interactions for businesses. Our platform delivers billions of messages per month to help people connect through the products and apps they love.
We’re a Y Combinator alumnus (W16) and have raised over $120M from leading investors including ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global Management, Shasta Ventures, August Capital, and FundersClub. We are headquartered in San Mateo, CA (50+ employees) with an Asia-Pacific office in Seoul (100+ employees).