Product Marketing Manager
100x Group’s Commercial department is responsible for commercial activities across the group, including those of the BitMEX platform. The team develops financial products for our clients to trade; sources, grows and manages our client base and; works with our global partners to develop new business opportunities.
This role will be part of that global team, responsible for marketing the BitMEX platform and its product suite and services to our current and potential client base. The position will also work closely with the Communications and Branding Teams.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop tools that facilitate the sales process. Eg. Presentations, media kits, etc
- Create multimedia content including videos, blog posts, website and social media copy.
- Work with the Client Development team to solicit direct user feedback and propose new product offerings. Eg. Provide the CD team with questionnaires or targeted questions to specific client segments.
- Provide support to Business Development to research market landscape and identify new trends and opportunities.
- Plan and participate in client events and industry conferences.
Relevant Experience & Required Skills
- The role would suit a creative marketing executive from a FinTech, Crypto native or product-centric firm.
- Collaborative: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the client development team, trading technology, product engineering, product management, communications and senior executives.
- Strong written, visual and verbal communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Marketing technology: You will need to have extensive experience of harnessing technology to enhance marketing campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, email marketing; social media platforms; CRM systems; A/B testing; research and analytics software and; content creation.