Product Manager – Justworks, Inc. – 55 Water Street, New York, NY 10004 - Full-time
Job Description: The Product Manager will work collaboratively with Design and Engineering. Responsible for scoping and guiding products to launch, guiding the iterative improvement process, and consider both internal and external needs. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders and available data - including Voice of Customer data, external market data, and existing Justworks data
- Help to define a product vision and strategy with stakeholders and direct working team
- Partner with engineering, design, and product marketing to create a cross functional and collaborative development process specific to your domain
- Communicate product priorities across the company, using evidence-based decision making
- Create metrics and goals around feature launches, measuring success post-launch and iterating
- Continuously prioritize needs of customers and internal stakeholders
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related engineering field with 3 years of experience in software product management or product development. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience, Justworks will accept a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related engineering field with 1 year of experience in software product management or product development. Stated experience must include SQL knowledge.
Must have legal authority to work in U.S. EEOE.
Please send us your resume via mail to: Percila Zhong, Justworks, Inc., P.O. Box 7119, Church Street Station, New York, NY 10008-7119.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.