B2B Growth Marketer (m/f)
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Founded in Switzerland in 2013, Smallpdf provides a simple, secure, and reliable answer to heavy, awkward PDF software, and has become the most-loved and most-trusted PDF software on the planet. We serve over 500 million users in 24 different languages, and in every country in the world—even Antarctica!
As one of the most successful startups in Switzerland, with 52 staff of 18 different nationalities, we're on a mission to make PDF easy. We love open-source and using the latest technologies to scale our distributed application to process millions of files every day.
As a B2B Growth Marketer at Smallpdf, you will join the B2B team and be a key force for growth and development in this portfolio, challenging document industry giants with world-class PDF software solutions for businesses and teams.
What will you do?
- Build, test, budget, and scale multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Define and execute strategies on penetrating new market segments.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar in cooperation with the Content team (including blog posts, white papers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, new landing pages for individual segments, etc.) that attracts and retains a qualified audience.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, and social media channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to track conversion rates on inbound marketing activities.
- Develop monthly reports outlining activities, actionable advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance in line with KPIs and relevant metrics.
- Actively participate in market- and user research.
- Bring fresh ideas on stimulating B2B growth.
- Close cooperation with Product, Sales, and Content teams.
- 3+ years’ success in owning and driving brands across various digital acquisition channels.
- Familiar with B2B SaaS product marketing, including user research, positioning, messaging, user education, and sales enablement.
- Proficient in marketing automation and working with content platforms to generate traffic, convert visitors, and nurture leads (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Analytics-driven with strong ability to use data and third-party platforms to drive campaign insights and optimize KPIs.
- Hands-on experience with establishing marketing campaigns and managing an external agency.
- Curious and experimentally minded.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU passport holder (or other permits that allow you to work in Switzerland)
- Based in Zurich or willing to relocate, this is an on-site role.
- The opportunity to impact a successful, growing scale-up and its tools used by millions worldwide.
- Work in small, highly motivated, cross-functional teams that push boundaries.
- Enjoy company events in the Swiss Alps, on Lake Zurich, or even further afield.
- After-work events include BBQs, cinema, game nights, meet-ups, and more.
- Learn German with our free German language course.
- Hack days to challenge yourself and the team.
- Unlimited free coffee and drinks.
- Weekly team lunch on the house.
- Brand new offices in the heart of Zurich.
Rated by Forbes as one of the top 10 cities in the world for work-life balance, Zurich is the place to work for anyone who wants more out of life. From chocolate, cheese, and rӧsti to snow-capped mountains, haute couture, Swiss-made watches, and outstanding public transport, whatever it is that makes your heart beat faster, it's all right here in Switzerland—and so is Smallpdf.
By sending your application, you allow Smallpdf to handle and store your data.
Smallpdf does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Smallpdf and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.