Senior Product Manager, Digital Payments H/F
Senior Product Manager, Payment
TheFork, part of TripAdvisor group company, is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people go to restaurants. Our goal is to become the #1 app for restaurant online booking in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to work on our most innovative and fastest growing initiative: TheFork Pay. This initiative will change the way people go to restaurants, and will be transformational to TheFork’s business model.
You are the ideal candidate for this role, if you want to bring your best-in-class product experience to a fast-growing, modern product organization.
About the role
This role, at the crossroads of B2C and B2B, requires a true passion for solving user problems in complex regulatory environments.
- Closely work with our Design and Technology teams to deliver on new features and products, from ideation to roll-out, with the right level of quality and according to schedule. This involves planning sprints, writing user stories, testing output, project managing delivery... as well as continuously improving our work processes through retrospectives and engagement with the team.
- define OKRs and drive accountability on the execution.
- Imagine, create and deliver the customer experience for one or more products on the TheFork restaurants-facing tool
- Engage with restaurant owners and restaurant-facing teams (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Customer Service...) to ensure a perfect match between their needs and our solutions, in line with our overall business strategy.
- Maintain competition watch to ensure we keep a good understanding of our business landscape.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Work with other Product Managers on cross-team initiatives; identify dependencies along the product chain.
- Define and analyze metrics to track product performance, extract new learnings and prioritize relevant changes.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in product management
- Familiarity with optimizing conversion funnels
- Solid understanding of tech, that lets you earn the respect of engineers
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
- True obsession for customers and a passion for the restaurant industry
- You know how to collaborate with Design and Technology teams, Scrum techniques and the spirit of agile.
- You are a do-er and a problem-solver. You enjoy overcoming barriers and helping the team win.
- You put the end-user at the heart of your practice. You seek to understand problems that need a better solution, and propose Product answers from there. You have a sense of what makes a great user experience, and are able to point the sweet spots between our company goals and what is best for our users.
- You can develop great relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, and balance collaboration and speed of execution.
- A careful listener, you can communicate clearly, precisely and with authenticity.
- Italian and very fluent English are a must. Knowledge of other languages, a plus (notably French, Spanish).
- Experience in digital payment is a big plus
- You thrive in an international setting
- You are willing to travel
- You know how to work remotely
- Attractive Salary
- Ticket Restaurants
- Health Insurance
- Welfare program
- Sponsoring of sport/health activities
- Excellent location in the center of Turin, lot of space, foosball (aka calcetto), free coffee, fruit, water