Product Manager, Express Drive, Onboarding
San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company and industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
The Product Manager in this role will define and drive our Express Drive reservation experience, responsible for onboarding the best renters to Express Drive and positioning our product to expand our addressable market. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, and passionate Product Manager to revamp our onboarding renter funnel. This Product Manager should be comfortable working in complex, fast-paced organizations - aligning multiple developments and cross-functional teams to a single vision.Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and strategy of the Express Drive reservation experience. The Express Drive Onboarding product area includes both digital and operational components, possible 3rd party integrations, and user-level segmentation.
- Responsible for maximizing funnel conversion, grow and acquire more renters to expand Express Drive’s addressable market.
- Running a series of growth and user experience A/B tests.
- Develop a customer-focused product roadmap, build alignment, and influence cross-functional stakeholders across product and other partnering teams (Express Drive Operations, Engineering, Design, User Research, Science, Customer Support, Driver Onboarding).
- Strong user empathy and previous experience working on user-facing and internal product flows.
- Own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development, launch, growth, and maintenance.
- Experience in scaling up early-stage, consumer-facing products is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience of building products
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise with a commitment to excellence, analytics rigor and focus on customer experience
- Confident in decision-making, providing concise, clear, direct communication
- Strong ability to work with full autonomy and little direct oversight
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and innovation
- An active participant in Lyft's culture; enthusiasm about Lyft and aligned with Lyft’s core values
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records