Integration Product Manager
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
We are looking for a Product Manager who’ll be focused on ideating and delivering strategic products to customers based on insights that you’re empowered to uncover. You’ll build strong partnerships with our amazing engineers and designers and work with them to identify delightful ways to solve problems; you’ll develop a keen sense of empathy with internal and external customers through direct observation and data analysis, and you’ll band together with cross-functional team members from all departments in the organization to get your solutions to market while communicating priorities, progress, scope and tradeoffs. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Initiate market research and analysis of market size, opportunity and segments to identify and prioritize market problems worth solving
- Translate strategic market problems into measurable hypotheses, then test, learn, and iterate to define how to solve those problems
- Define, own, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product launches
- Clearly communicate rationale and top tradeoffs for prioritized features to all stakeholders
- Maintain close relationships with customers to proactively manage the product roadmap, solicit feedback on experiments and manage expectations on deliverables
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure product features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer delight
- Deliver Sales and Support awareness training during development and release activities, in collaboration with Product Marketing, to ensure teams are prepared for product launches
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral and ethical standards to ensure Total Expert remains an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
What we look for:
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience, preferably in the area of online platforms
- Experience working with, building, or managing APIs or integrations
- Ability to understand technical details and translate them for a non-technical audience
- Superior analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems
- Curious in nature, which drives you to ask great questions and seek supporting data to interpret and validate the most important needs of the product
- Experience defining, owning, and managing a product roadmap
- Experience serving as product owner for a scrum team, helping to manage scrum ceremonies and constantly seeking to educate the team on product strategy and roadmap
- Creative in finding low effort ways to deliver high-value solutions across scrum teams
- Consistent delivery of high-quality user stories, using an agile approach, that represent collaborative solutions to critical product needs
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization
- Proactive in sharing experiences and techniques with other Product team members to turn feedback into learning opportunities across Total Expert’s product portfolio
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in the Financial Services industry
Big Company Benefits, Startup Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.