US, VA, Virtual Location - Virginia
Amazon Global team is pioneering cross-border e-Commerce by becoming a one-stop shop for Amazon Customers Worldwide and providing a seamless experience to shop international selection. Selection is a key input driver for this business and we are looking for a dynamic, organized and self-starter product manager to join as the Product Manager to take a leadership role in driving one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses.
The product manager in this role will be focusing on driving Selection enablement initiatives for the Amazon Global Store Business and interact with Technology partners, Legal and Compliance teams as well as cross functional teams worldwide. The ideal candidate will be expected to have product experience and ability to dive initiatives from conception to delivery. The ideal candidate should have strong data analytics skills along with proven business judgment, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world class shopping experience for our customers. You will work with business teams of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent Amazon Global & Expansion at all levels.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
· Solve Cross-Border selection expansion challenges
· Lead and manage selection enablement products end to end by building long term product vision, and scalable strategy, and owning a product roadmap
· Work with global expansion teams, including but not limited to global store, exports, retail expansion, global selling, global listing to develop a unified selection enablement product
· Interact and drive top down adoption by working with leadership (VPs, Directors) of global expansion
· Work closely with business teams and customers to measure and track the impact and adapt the product strategy accordingly
· 3+ years product management experience in technology or retail focused business, ideally with a focus on international business
· Experience working with cross-function teams including stakeholders, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product direction you are setting
· Experience in developing, delivering and executing on a defined product vision
· Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
Preferred Qualifications· Master’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
· Prior experience of building ML based products and solutions
· Experience and track record of delivering features and products at scale
· Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation skills
· Experience shipping new products and leading the definition and implementation of a product roadmap for a consumer service or product
· Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Job tags: Analytics Engineering Product management