Area Product Owner (Customer Activation)
The product area and team you’ll lead – Costumer Activation – aims for discovering and delivering products that will target the right audience with marketing and promotion measures to activate and convert our leads and customers into loyal and repeating customers.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in your area (e.g. online-/e-mail marketing, promotions) and the innovative mindset to fill them. You are a skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You must be a confident leader who has experience managing direct reports as well as guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve the customer experience and grow market share.
- Lead a team of product owners, defining and launching customer-centric product solutions for your area in partnership with the design and engineering leadership teams.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, customer research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Analyse market data to develop strategies, and define product objectives
- Conduct regular in-depth market and competition analyses, which we use to always stay one step ahead of the competition
- Communicate your vision, roadmap, and progress to key stakeholders, including product and engineering leadership enabling them to challenge you
What we are looking for
- Business savviness that lets you focus on things that deliver value, you get things done and you let KPIs talk about your success.
- 5 years of experience working within e-commerce or B2C web-based companies.
- Deep understanding of online marketing technology (i.e. SEA, SEO, CRM)
- A great communicator with stellar stakeholder management skills
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts),
- Data-driven – you base your decisions on facts rather than opinions as well as agile methodologies.
- Experience with managing and coaching teams of Product Owner as direct reports in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, any additional language is a plus.
What we are offering you
Become a part of our success story and seize the opportunity to take on a real challenge in a dynamically growing company where there is huge scope for development and short decision-making processes. We are offering you a versatile, international-facing role in our motivated team with colleagues from all over Europe. Our Spanish office is at a great location in Madrid, with great infrastructure links. Additionally, we offer many competitive benefits such as:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days’ vacation (plus Dec 24 and 31 when they fall on a labor day)
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Discount in zooplus shop
Did we make you curious?
Then send us your application in English via our online application form