Senior Product Designer
Bellevue, WA, USA
The Design team at Snowflake is crafting experiences that empower our customers to set up, transform, scale, discover, and analyze data regardless of industry or scale.
Designers at Snowflake will shepherd new initiatives from vision to reality by owning design throughout the entire product development lifecycle. We're looking for experienced designers that sweat the details to join the growing team and ship category-defining products.
- Lead the user experience of a major Snowflake product area.
- Work relentlessly to understand our customers.
- Design solutions that meet our customer and business needs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and product to craft thorough experiences that are a joy to use.
- Own the design process for your product area. Work in the right medium for the stage of the development process you're in, whether that be documents, mockups, prototypes, or presentations.
- Elevate the role of design within the company.
- Lift the design team up by participating in critique and improving our processes, tools, and design system as you work.
- 5+ years of experience designing products at a product-driven technology company
- You have shipped significant features and can articulate their impact
- Strong communication skills that make your process and proposals understandable and actionable to a diverse set of cross-functional audiences
- Ability to design polished mockups in Figma
- Ability to prototype designs in Figma, code, or other formats
- A comprehensive understanding of modern interface design patterns
- Ability to work pragmatically to meet deadlines while leaving room for future iteration
- A growth mindset and willingness to create order out the disorder that is inherent in a fast-growing high-impact organization
- Experience working with qualitative and quantitative data to inform your design decisions
- A true passion for creating great user experiences
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?