Technical Product Manager - Infrastructure
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is a global on-demand delivery player that is making everything in a city accessible to anyone. We are expanding at a significant rate as we now operate in 160+ cities globally with new launches happening frequently. To support this growth, we are also expanding our engineering team significantly and building an engineering platform and tools that will keep our systems highly available, developers productive and produce a product of high quality. Our platform team which is responsible for this is seeking a technical product manager to help drive forward the priorities for the team and act as the interface between product engineering and platform engineering ensuring that the team is focusing on the right challenges and delivering on its commitments. As the Technical Product Manager of Infraestructure engineering teams you will work closely with the platform and product teams to drive forward key priorities for the platform team across areas such as infrastructure, observability, automated testing and developer tooling. You will help drive forward key engineering wide projects as well that span multiple teams and provide scalability for years to come. You will be a key player of the platform team and help ensure that product team engineers have the tools to deliver high quality features efficiently while our platform is rock solid and performant.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Talk to developers to deeply understand their pains and ensure their needs are being fed into the platform teams
- Assist in the Agile product development process including facilitating agile ceremonies and writing user stories that platform teams will work on iteratively and long term
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and ensure alignment on your plans
- Help shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of the Platform teams
- 2+ years of relevant product experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and you enjoy talking to highly technical users
- You are able to communicate complex ideas in simple terms. You can adapt your message to the audience and are always clear about your decision-making frameworks
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Engineering User stories