Junior UX Researcher (Graduate Position)
OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKEx provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset exchanges by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $4 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard of crypto exchange. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
Are you interested in the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry? Do you want to work at a fast-paced, young and energetic environment? We are looking for recent or upcoming graduate students, who are passionate to join a growing business, and keen to work in an exciting industry!
What the day to day looks like:
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, plan and execute product testing plans
- Design user research studies to evaluate new and existing products
- Conduct qualitative studies including observation, interviews & in-person user testing
- Moderate user testing sessions for new products and software
- Design quantitative studies, including survey writing and statistical analysis
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business and product decisions
- Distill data into actionable insights for internal Design and business teams
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX designers, product managers, and UX writer to ensure insights are understood and implemented
Ideal candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or a related field OR comparable UX research experience
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Well versed in Microsoft office e.g. Word, Excel
- Mature, flexible, fast-paced and able to work independently
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, detail-oriented with good interpersonal skill;