Product Manager, Emerging Markets
San Francisco, CA
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment for anyone, anywhere in the world. You will help make that vision a reality by building experiences tailored for users in mobile-first, emerging markets. You will work across the company to ensure creators all over the world have the tools they need to create content, and viewers can seamlessly watch, interact, and support streamers in new and novel ways on their mobile devices.
- Do fundamental research on emerging markets and mobile to understand the customer pain points
- Determine the product roadmap for both emerging market creators and viewers
- Partner with teams across the company to help them understand emerging market customer needs and ensure they build for all customers
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to build new experiences and analyze their impact
- Build new creator tools to help creators in emerging markets start on Twitch and grow their audience
- Ensure we have a frictionless viewer experience for users in emerging markets
- Collaborate with partner teams to build new ways to interact and support on mobile devices
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Manager, preferably for mobile or international customers
- Have worked as a Product Manager for a consumer-facing mobile product
- Self-starter who can dive into the details, find creative solutions and lead your projects
- Has demonstrated ability to lead complex company-wide projects through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Great communication skills and a strong desire to learn
- Bonus points if you are fluent in another language (Portuguese or Spanish)
- Have lived for an extended period of time outside of the United States or Canada
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.