Product Marketing Manager
San Diego, CA
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proud to hold the honors and awards from several industry leaders and community partnerships. GoSite is a 2020 award winner of the Inc. 500 Best Places to Work in the US, 2019 SDBJ Best Places to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, 2017 and 2018 SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Company, and two time award winner of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Company in the US. Additionally, check out our Comparably page for 2019 and upcoming 2020 awards to include accolades of diversity, leadership and training.
The Product Marketing Manager at GoSite will lead the initiative to position and deliver new product launches, updates and existing features to our small business customers. This role will be responsible for the standardization of the product launch roadmap and product marketing strategy to drive growth and adoption. The Product Marketing Manager will create compelling marketing content and messaging to promote both new and existing products and features across all channels, to include our website, social media, email marketing, virtual events and more. This role will partner closely with internal departments such as engineering, sales, customer success and more both pre and post product launches to support sales enablement, drive demand and adoption and gather customer feedback in an efficient feedback loop. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible to stay closely aware and communicate the competitive product market, customer pain points and feature requests.
- Create and maintain product marketing collateral for a variety of channels, both internal and external
- Lead the expansion of our product marketing asset formats, including social media posts, website pages, advertisements, case studies, etc.
- Test product features, releases and ad copy
- Support the evolution of our website as we move towards new format of product, pricing and platform presentation
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on creating and incorporating product-related content into events, awards submissions, press releases, etc.
- Utilize product marketing materials and knowledge to support internal training of new product features and releases.
- Gather and respond to feedback from both external and internal users about product marketing materials, messaging and positioning
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customer
Key Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree, ideally Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, management / design
- Additional experience in copywriting, communications and branding preferred
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Consumer product marketing experience
- Partner marketing or B2B marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial or start-up background preferred
- Superior ability to synthesize complex concepts and present them in a simple, compelling fashion
- Ability to work effectively in a high speed, fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated success working effectively with cross-functional teams, notably engineering
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401K match
- Company paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.