London, England, United Kingdom
Location : Shoreditch
We are looking for a Product Manager to help the Product Team execute against our ambitious growth goals. This role will be a pivotal part of our continued success in the UK but also to support our US expansion plans and help us win there.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from leading VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What sets us apart?
We don’t stop at ‘valuable consumer experiences’: we take it up a notch. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning – focussed through a truly tailored customer experience – our product ensures that our retail clients are reaching the right customers; at the right time, in the right way and with the right message. This enables seamless customer delight, giving our clients the tools to pivot and react toward what’s working without having to lift a finger.
Reporting to the VP Product, you will think commercially and strategically, whilst also being highly engaged with our engineering team both as a product manager.
You’ll be collaborating with numerous stakeholders to research and define product priorities, define requirements for new/existing features and functionality as well as provide expert guidance to the engineering team.
Some of things you’ll be doing are:
- Own the roadmap for one of our tribes. Leading the force in ensuring that all of the right steps are being followed from conceptualisation through to launch and use.
- Collaborate with numerous stakeholders (users, sales, customer success, professional services and the general market) in researching and defining product priorities
- Define requirements for new/existing features and functionality, contributing to the overall vision and direction of the Ometria product
- Provide guidance to the engineering and team, as well as functional and technical documentation to ensure the right product gets delivered with each release
A little bit about you:
- You have extensive product management experience and are an expert in the art. You also know how to bridge the gap between brilliant user experience and what reaches the market with speed and impact.
- You’ll be able to advocate the Sales and Customer Success and Professional Services teams through a client delight lens, being a thought leader in the features we build and how we implement them.
Full Product Lifecycle
- You have strong analytical skills and a thorough understanding of the complete software development lifecycle including design and adaptation (of SDLC and Agile methodologies) to the business and all departments.
- You take the time to develop relationships with everyone (users sales, customer success, professional services and the general market). You’ll have a gravitas in being the expert in the room, but you’ll also know how to collaborate.
- You’re an evangelist of our vision and strategy and use that as your north star, collaborating every step of the way and ensuring your data-driven view is part of and challenges that
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.