Sr Product Manager / Business Analyst – multiple projects
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Remote job opportunity for candidates anywhere in LATAM.
Take a leading role in a thriving tech community! We're looking to add a Product Manager / Business Analyst to our global team to take projects from discovery to international markets!
What you will do:
- Lead the ideation, prototyping, and market validation of new product lines, including in-depth understanding of customer needs and pain points.
- Work closely with sales team deployment of high-quality proof of concept products.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Define and analyze metrics/KPIs that inform the success of products
- Work closely with sales, advertising and production team to build the strategy and direction of the product contribute to go-to-market, sales, and growth strategy.
- Assist management with definition, documentation, and implementation of business processes.
- Implement and develop reporting tools that automate and streamline business intelligence processes.
- Provide operational analytics support for strategic business initiatives and business process improvement as directed by management.
- Share key findings with executives throughout the organization.
- Deliver work that meets high standards of quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Other strategic and analytical projects as directed by management.
- Recruit, select, oriented, and train skilled top people for the team.
What should be your background:
- Minimum of 4 years of product management/ business analyze experience
- Experience working with B2B software design and development teams
- Knowledge and experience with foundational concepts of web-based products, including at least a basic understanding of the industry's strengths and limitations.
- Familiarity with the Agile methodologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent customer experience intuition.
- Prior 0 to 1 experience is great.
- Advanced skills setting user stories and improving proceses flows.
- Impeccable integrity, work ethic and commitment; positive “can-do” attitude
What you will receive from us:
- The best new opportunity to grow and develop your skills and potential.
- Access to e-learning platforms to improve your knowledge.
- Payment in USD.
- Remote access to continuous workshop and activities to challenge your talent!