Product Marketing Manager (Unbotify)
Berlin, San Francisco
Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and a deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings. The company was acquired by Adjust in the beginning of 2019.
Adjust is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has a growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Product Marketing Manager you are one of the key contributors to our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You play an integral role in marketing Unbotify products with the goal of increasing product adoption and elevating Unbotify’s reach and share of voice in the market.
- Develop personas, research market segments and create GTM strategy to support end-to-end roll out of Unbotify products across key app verticals
- Design and create in-market messaging and creative assets that support Unbotify’s customer value proposition
- Increase brand awareness in our target segments and partner with demand generation, communications, brand, and event teams to grow our market share even further
What you bring:
- Proven track record of leading Product Marketing activities in EMEA or the Americas
- Ability to translate technical speak into marketing language
- Strong experience in running customer insights and conducting market research
- Idiomatic command of English, especially written
- Great presentation skills - confident public speaking
- Strong ability to create impactful presentations and other GTM collateral
- Never ending curiosity to improve process, knowledge and delivery
- Background working with B2B cyber security products a strong plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the mobile app industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
Interested? Let's Talk!