Senior Product Designer - SCM
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer who can understand and influence research within our Supply Chain Management Tribe. You will ideate, design striking concepts, flesh out design work, and execute on behalf of our end users. If you are an experienced designer looking for a challenge with a world-class company operating in fourteen countries, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our worldwide customers
- Research tasks, flows, and the ways our customers use the website and apps
- Partner with POs, engineers, researchers and UX writers / content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some!)
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Craft interactive design prototypes for end-user feedback
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
What you’ll bring
- Hands-on work experience creating digital product experiences for a worldwide audience
- A desire to work autonomously in a self-directed design team
- Demonstrated strategic product design thinking and vision in your portfolio
- Passion for bridging the strategic product thinking into end-to-end UX and UI product design work
- An eagerness to execute on visual and interaction details with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Sketch. Use of Abstract, Adobe XD and Axure RP Pro is a plus.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build and release features and engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.