Head of Product Analytics
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
As Head of Product Analytics you will be managing and growing a team responsible for analysing the performance of our technologies and algorithms and the way they impact our business as well as couriers and clients.
In this key role for the success of our business, you will be required to build strong relationships with different stakeholders, both on the technical side (Data Science, Engineering, Product Management) and on the business side (Operations). Together with them you will identify and prioritise analytical work that will have the biggest impact on the business.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background that loves the challenge of managing complex projects in a fast paced environment, while building and leading a team of 7+ talented cross-country analysts 🌎
You will report directly to Daniele Garbarino, our Chief Data Officer.
Responsibilities for you and the team include:
- Organise the Product Analytics team structure and processes to best support your stakeholders and reach the team’s goals
- Analyse the performance of our technologies and algorithms, with particular focus on the impact of newly released features
- Define KPIs and health metrics for assessing and monitoring our products
- Contribute to the development of a tracking framework for our technology
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritisation and roadmapping efforts by contributing to cost/benefit analyses
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to set up and run lab and live testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Extensive experience in previous analytical roles and managing teams of 5+ individual contributors
- Advanced SQL skills and working knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with tracking methodologies and software
- Advanced Google Sheets/Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau or similar reporting tools
- Great compensation package
- Amazing office in the city centre (Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037) with a view of La Pedrera - Gaudí’s masterpiece!
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Food allowance (in value up to 11e) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to 40e) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by Sanitas
- Nursery vouchers for childcare
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Monthly after-work events - game nights, parties, BBQ, escape rooms and much more!
Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Four years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.