Senior Product Manager
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Infura’s development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It’s powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. Our request response times are up to 20x faster than our nearest competitor, our API suite always has the latest network updates, and we maintain a record of 99.95% network uptime. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura’s infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem.
As a Product Manager at Infura you will do the following,
- Define the product specifications for new products, product updates, and new product features. This includes detailed outlines of the product goals, UX requirements, pricing structures, target audience, and analysis strategy.
- Own the release/launch plan for new products, product updates, and new product features. This includes working directly with Project Management, Engineering, Design, Marketing, QA, and Customer Support to ensure all teams are aligned on the launch requirements, timelines, and post release monitoring.
- Build complex data analysis and monitoring dashboards for everything from service level metrics to product specific usage. Gather requirements from all internal and external stakeholders to ensure reporting is easy to understand and answers yours and the team’s critical questions.
- Work directly with the Product Design and Customer Support teams to build user research plans and to be the lead pulse tracker of our customers. This includes direct customer research and community engagement for feature requests, bug reports, and general customer feedback.
- Developers are our customers therefore being closely tied in with the engineering team is critical. You will be working together to understand customer needs, the complexity of the technology we serve, and the limitations of specific features or products.
BS or higher degree in computer science, math, economics, statistics, or related technical field
Experience on a full development cycle through launch on a developer targeted product or service
Experience building in depth product specifications and strategy for technical products or services
Strong analytical skills and experience with data pipelines and data analysis tools such as, SQL, Grafana, Tableau, etc.
Have led process for engaging customers on product feedback and thrive on interacting deeply with your product’s audience
Effective and powerful communicator who excels with a team that values autonomy
Experience working on a major cloud service provider
Detailed understanding of project management pipelines and coordinating complex products across all project disciplines
Experience participating in the full development cycle from proposal through live operations.
Experience in using SQL, Python, Go or ETL systems
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.