Junior Product Designer
We are Netguru – a team of specialists creating web and mobile applications on behalf of clients worldwide, who always strive to make a name for themselves in the world of software development.
Over the past eight years, Netguru grew from a small startup to an almost fully grown enterprise. Starting as a local business, we’ve evolved into an international company with clients from over 20 countries, working on over 40 projects with almost 140 developers on board. We are now recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. It wouldn’t have been possible but for the people who have a strong commitment to making the company develop even further.
Now, we are on a look out for professional, full of energy and potential Junior Product Designers. If you want to boost your career, just join the Netguru Team. Gain the ultimate designer skills and deliver the best work the world has ever seen. Join us now!
Check out if you create stuff like we like:
- focus on solving problems (you don’t design for art’s sake);
- have knowledge of grids, typography, hierarchy and information flow;
- pay attention to details;
- think about your target audience (users);
- know how to conduct a research on specific topic.
Communicate in Netguru style.
- are a good team fit (ability to work on the team, team-like approach, using facts and arguments);
- can explain your designs and reason proposed solution (to team and client);
- know when to escalate problems;
- easily communicate with PM, QAs, developers team and client.
We would also like you to be able to:
- work independently, but... still able to work in a bigger team;
- learn quickly and want to constantly improve yourself;
- know where to find inspiration for your designs;
- adapt (you can ditch good idea for a greater cause - watch out for bruised egos);
- know savoir vivre of preparing project files for developers - (you understand it's impact on developer workflow);
- attend bi-weekly meetings.
Be sure that you:
- prepared portfolio including your best projects, which show a spectrum of your skills: from early UX to high-end UI;
- work with tool of your choice (Photoshop, Sketch);
- work with vector and raster graphics easily;
- are familiar with our collaboration tools (Invision, Trello) and have no problems with handling new ones.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook – we work with the best equipment;
- Additional accessories for your computer;
- Private health insurance + multisport card;
- Individual co-financed educational plan;
- Free sandwiches and half-price lunches in all our offices;
- Team Retreats twice a year;
- Team meet-up every two months.
Salary: 4500 PLN + VAT (B2B) or 3600 PLN gross (UoP)