Director, Product Design (Clinical)
Mountain View, CA
We’re seeking an experienced design leader to establish and lead design for Livongo’s clinical products. You’ll become part of the product design leadership team, working closely with colleagues to shape the culture of design, research, and product development at Livongo.
You have experience leading design teams and launching products in digital health. In this role, you’ll build and scale a team of product designers, provide design direction and mentorship, manage resources in a fast-moving product organization, and influence product strategy to deliver compelling experiences that delight our members and grow the business.
- Set design strategy and approach for your product area
- Build and manage a team of talented product designers
- Prioritize and staff projects
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across iOS, Android, and web
- Represent design at the executive level and advocate for human-centered design practices
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influence across the organization
- Deliver solutions that balance member needs, business objectives, and technical considerations
- Seamlessly fill a player-coach role, providing strategy, leadership and hands-on product design
- Enable your team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
Our successful candidate will have:
- Over 10 years experience in design leadership and product development
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing impactful work in web and mobile
- Experience designing for patients and/or clinicians to improve people’s health
- A strong track record of collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, and Clinical teams
- The experience and insight to make a design team hum, with specific examples of ways in which you’ve grown and led successful teams
Relocation to Denver, CO or Mountain View, CA may be offered.
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.