Scrum Master (6 month contract)
Remote - United Kingdom
We are Mindera, we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love. If you are a leader who removes blockers for the team to progress, are a good problem solver with the ability to create an efficient delivery team and build quality solutions then please apply today!
• Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing agile and/or scrum teams throughout delivery;
• Knowledge of the patterns and techniques used in an agile project e.g. burndown metrics, backlog tracking, velocity, task definition, retrospectives and defect management;
• Worked at a customer facing business which has a mature agile way of working
• Ability to define/make recommendations on refinement of the current NL agile framework and lead the teams (end to end from Product through to delivery and release) to implementation of the recommendations
• Thorough understanding of agile, enterprise software development processes and lifecycle
• Excellent skills and knowledge of collaborative leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
• Strong technical background and delivery expertise.
• Experience of managing multiple scrum teams.
• Ability to adjust and apply technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile development principles.
• Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in agile scrum teams
• Enthusiastic team-player, leader as well as a self-starter
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Scrum Master (SSM) are an advantage
- Competitive day rate
- Remote working
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
No recruitment agencies please.