We are building a new team of Product Managers. Our goal is to build world class products, elevate the product strategy and execution support we deliver to our clients.
Joining Netguru as a Product Manager means:
- Having ownership and shaping innovative software products - we work both for start-ups (like solarisBank or Helping) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA),
- Making an impact on our Clients existing products and creating new ones,
- Having the possibility to scope the role - you will have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo,
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- Growing yourself and the people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your leader,
- Sharing knowledge during workshops and informal meetings,
- Flexplace - the freedom to work from home whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workcation,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
To help you understand your typical day, let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Supporting Netguru’s clients in developing a viable vision, strategy, and roadmap for their products. Working on increasing the client's business value,
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, requirements and objectives through taking part in market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems, and performing data analysis,
- Defining and tracking the success criteria and metrics,
- Tracking and managing risks,
- Creating MVPs, validating technical requirements, managing backlogs, making clear decisions on priority and roadmaps,
- Aligning the Business, Operations, Business Development, Growth, and Technology teams to ensure that all the parties involved understand the scope to the level needed,
- Being an advocate of Netguru’s product culture, applying the best product management practices and tools (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Outcome-Driven Innovation etc.),
- Contributing cross-functional technical and business expertise.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+) - this is a MUST as you will be communicating with clients predominantly in English; Polish is not required,
- At least 2 years of proven experience in managing complex digital products,
- Good understanding of technology which allows you to map business goals to software requirements,
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Good understanding of business model design and validation,
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail; the ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data,
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills,
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status-quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions,
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills,.
- Being able to advise, negotiate, and be proactive in contact with clients,
- Being a team player, experienced in giving useful feedback and growing others; experience in working with distributed or remote teams,
- Self-organization skills, ability to create and manage your own backlog in order to maximize the value you provide,
It would be a plus if you:
- Have experience in one or more of the following industries: financial services, automotive, healthcare, pharma, real estate,
- Have B2C product management experience,
- Have entrepreneurial experience.
Perks & Benefits now:
- Paid vacation - 16 days per year on B2B contract (20 or 26 days on UoP due to labour law),
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.