Product Designer (x/f/m)
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Doctolib, an eHealth Startup founded in 2013 now used daily by thousands of doctors and millions of patients. We are an online service offering more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. And offering doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations and provide their patients with a more seamless experience.
Our mission is;
We commit to deliver user-friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. Also, contribute to improving the healthcare system. By building a company of thousands of people sharing our humanistic values, where they can grow and have a high impact through their work. That's why we are looking for a new Product Designer to join our team!
Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission. As our Product Designer, you will join our collaborative, passionate and high performing Design team focused on growing Doctolib. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do!
As part of the Design team, you'll work closely with an exceptional product and engineering team, creating innovative products and supporting the health sector in this new digital era. With a highly agreeable salary, relocation package and world-class benefits you'll join the leading eHealth company in Europe that has recorded extraordinary growth in 7 years.
(Some) of your daily challenges as a Product Designer:
- Participate in user research sessions to understand whom we design for
- Help to create a common product vision, user flows, and user scenarios for new features and products
- Animate co-creation workshops and design sprints with different teams (product, tech, data, sales, etc.). Help the company to find the best solutions.
- Create low and mid definition deliverables to help the team understand our think process and get feedbacks to iterate faster
- Create the most elegant designs and experiences for practitioners, secretaries, and patients.
We're looking for a Product Designer profile proficient in English and German. If you also speak French it would be a plus! You should be interested in the global design process and have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a start-up or an agency as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer.
We are a team of 20+ people in the Global design team which includes user researchers, product designers, brand designers, and UX Writers across Doctolib offices. You will have the opportunity to travel between offices, go to conferences, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company. You will have the support of our leadership academy and ongoing training from day one.
Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare.
Apply now. Join us on this mission. We are excited to help you grow with us.
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars SCALES:
- SERVE: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- CARE: Take care of our team
- ACT: Be action-oriented and bold
- LEARN: Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- ENJOY : Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- STRUCTURE: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale