Sr. Product Analyst
San Francisco, California, United States
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Product Analytics team! The team is responsible for the research, reporting and experimentation necessary to build outstanding consumer-facing products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult problems.
What you'll do
- Proactively explore data and identify opportunities to help accelerate product development or improve existing products
- Address ambiguous problems and formulate hypotheses into actionable and well-designed experiments
- Partner cross-functionally with our Product and Engineering teams, build a rapport and be a trusted advisor to team members
- Own end-to-end product analytics workflow, including defining success and performance metrics, socializing them across the organization, and creating actionable dashboards and reports
What we look for
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally in team environments
- Experience working with analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, or Excel
- Ability to think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates!