København S, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
You will help guide the development and delivery of features and products to market while providing our team with rich insights. We are looking for responsible, curious, technical and systematic product managers to help innovate and execute across all our products.
The position is full time and based in Copenhagen.
- Working within a cross-functional team you will gain an in-depth understanding of our service by ensuring a high level of cooperation between design and engineering team members
- Responsible for technical documentation & maintenance of knowledge base for products, features and analytics. You will be the master of a wide variety of areas, including API's, 3rd Party Integrations, applications, and internal tools
- Define, measure and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Support your colleagues with technical product and analytics inquiries
- Troubleshoot across different systems, search for patterns & find solutions to complex problems
- Provide guidance on tasks, timelines and keeping the teams on schedule
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience in product management. This is not an entry level job
- A technical background is preferred; you should have fundamental programming skills and a general interest in programming. BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
- A comprehensive understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable applications and services
- You are a natural builder. You love the building process and maintain a healthy obession with Legos, modding, hacking, cooking or anything that requires putting things together. We want to see thing you have built
- Previous experience with tools, resources, and applications being utilized in mobile or web services development
- You have an opinion about the best services and processes when it comes to mobile analytics
- You are passionate and curious. At Vivino, we are dealing with a wine array of domains, from wine data to eCommerce, logistics, and community building; expect to learn something new on a daily basis
- You often contemplate writing a script to automate your work versus doing it manually
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills (and most importantly, you're not an asshole)!
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO'S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events. A passion for and interest in wine is helpful, but not required.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB