Senior Product Manager, Clinical Products
At Livongo, we’re transforming the lives of people with chronic conditions and virtual care delivery.
We’re looking for a strategic and delivery-oriented product manager to help us build two new world-class product lines for our members with chronic conditions. You’ll have the benefit of joining in a period of astronomical growth, and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of hundreds of thousands (and soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have 5+ years of progressive, hands-on product management experience developing mobile and web products that delight users and drive clinical outcomes. You thrive in a fast-moving start-up culture that operates under an aggressive software product development and launch plan. You love solving new, high-impact user experience challenges, and you bring passion, empathy, creativity and analytical insight to your work, your team and your company.
As a Senior Product Manager, Clinical Products your product portfolio may span mobile, web, and a variety of other services, which we deliver via a user-friendly internet platform, a network of real-time interactive coaches, and tight collaboration with physicians and virtual care providers.
At Livongo you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna and Allscripts on the healthcare side.
- Own product delivery for a core set of new product line features
- Work closely with PM colleagues to leverage and enhance existing feature sets to launch new product lines
- Quickly develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues, especially in the chronic condition Product Lines, other Product Management Platform teams, Clinical Strategy, Product Marketing, Commercial, and Product Delivery
- Develop solutions that balance member and client needs, clinical strategy, business constraints, and technical considerations across different surfaces (mobile, web, device, human, etc.)
- Enable the team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
- Travel up to 10% of each month (Livongo is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- 5+ years of progressive Product Management responsibilities showing experience with end-to-end discovery and delivery of complex feature sets. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Passion for helping people with chronic conditions live better
- Commitment to deeply understanding the complex market that is the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated leadership skills in diverse settings and projects – whether leading a multifaceted team in high quality product delivery, or getting executive buy-in for your product vision
- Experience working with Clinical subject matter experts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills -- comfortable using tools like Excel, SQL, Tableau to examine and optimize product performance, and build business cases
Impress us even more:
- General familiarity with digital health and chronic conditions, especially advanced cardiometabolic conditions
- Experience building product in both D2C and B2B2C contexts
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.