Senior Product Manager, Pro
As a Senior Product Manager on the Pro team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to craft workflows used regularly by the millions of freelancers that use Dropbox. You’ll partner with a hardworking cross-functional team of Product Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Product Analysts, and Marketers to understand the needs of creative professionals and identify solutions that help them become more productive and earn a better living.
You’ll then partner with your teammates to bring your ideas to market, building iteratively and using data & customer insights to inform your strategy as you grow your concepts into fully-fledged features that shape the daily workflows of your users. You’ll work closely with several senior organizational leaders on key pieces of Dropbox’s path to growth.
- You will work closely with Research, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Analytics, and our users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product hypotheses, priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- You will collaborate with Engineering and Design teams to generate hypotheses, prototype, validate, and ship new products, including preparing product specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- You will partner closely with teams across Dropbox to align development with cross-platform initiatives and growth.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business, Applied Math or Statistics, or relevant experience such as significant time as a startup founder
- At least 5 years of experience launching successful products and features on multiple platforms
- Strong ability to understand and communicate end-user needs, and create products that solve them
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decision-making
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)