Amsterdam (Netherlands), Athens (Greece)
Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer, passionate about creating beautiful, yet simple and intuitive user interfaces for our customers.
The ideal candidate needs to have a keen eye for what works best visually and solid UX skills with experience in building real products for the web, mobile and apps.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own all sides of design from concept to production: storyboards, user flows, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect assets
- Conduct User Interviews and Usability Testing sessions
- Work closely with developers to see design through to implementation
- Work as a Design Lead on projects within the company
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes, designers, project managers, product strategists, developers and marketers.
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in mobile UI/UX designs
What you'll need to have:
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements, as well as experience in both mobile & web applications
- Strong knowledge of:
- Sketch or similar digital design tool (Figma, Adobe XD)
- Prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Protopie).
- Visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture.
- Version Control Tools (Github, Abstract) will be appreciated.
- Expert knowledge of interaction design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web/mobile products
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a related or similar organization
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Team player with a great attitude and love for mobile apps
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full-time salary
- Breakfast, high-quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion