Senior UX Researcher
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:As a Senior UX Researcher at Glovo, you will be leading strategic research, deeply understanding the needs of our users and developing innovative solutions to improve retention and profitability. You will identify ways to optimize our user’s experience and generate actionable research insights to drive the product roadmap and design strategy. You will also be responsible for delivering a world-class user experience that informs Glovo’s mission, collaborating with different stakeholders and having a direct impact on our business.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Lead end-to-end research initiatives, conducting user research across 4 mobile and web products to help better understand users expectations, needs and motivations
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues (including Product Management, Design, Data Science, Marketing) to identify, prioritize, plan and execute high-impact studies
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses.
- Guide the evolution of our UX approach by translating research findings into actionable recommendations
- Document and present findings to peers and stakeholders
- Strategize with stakeholders on how to act on research findings
- Evangelize good UX research methods
- Mentor peers in best practices
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in product and design research
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and Spanish
- Experience with mobile and web products
- The ability to define key research questions and objectives, identify appropriate methods, executing end-to-end projects and synthesizing findings
- Comfort with conducting survey research, survey design, sampling and analysis
- Practical experience with 1-1 interviews, focus group mediation, participation incentives, UI design and usability testing
- You are pragmatic and able to design research in a dynamic and fast-moving environment autonomously
- Advanced degree in research, social sciences, HCI or related field is preferred
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/