Vice President / Senior Vice President, Head of Product and Engineering for Industries
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Vice President, Head of Product and Engineering for Industries, reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) This individual will be responsible for building our Talkdesk Industries packaged offerings for Financial Services, Public Sector, Healthcare, Retail and Telco.
- Build the industry product strategy and execution for Talkdesk Industries: Telecom, Financial Services, Public Sector, Health Care and eCommerce industries. Work with your industries team to develop product vision, solution architecture, and the engineering process.
- Identify core business processes within each sub vertical and identify the best way to implement them in the product.
- Build Telecom product and UX team, and support hiring Telecom engineering organization.
- Drive technical partnership and integration with Telecom related 3rd party applications.
- Work closely with Talkdesk Platform organization to influence API and platform decisions.
- Work closely with customers in the industry to understand the requirements, device a strategy, deliver a solution, and show value.
- 10+ years in a leadership role and experience in industry solutions
- Experience managing products or technology
- Experience with contact center solutions is a huge plus
- Deep experience with the Contact Center ecosystem
- Experience building industry offerings is a huge plus
- Strong technical background with the ability roll up the sleeves and help the team
- Experience and passion for creating brand new teams.
- Experience interacting with sales, services and customers
- Can-do attitude and ability. Be a true go-getter and a positive force in the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field; Masters in software or information technology preferred