Senior Product Manager - REMOTE
Remote - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Founded in 2007, Quimbee is one of the most widely used and respected study aids for law students. With a massive and growing library of case briefs, video lessons, definitions, and practice questions, Quimbee helps its members achieve academic success in law school. With our newest products, we now are instrumental in helping law students pass the bar exam, and attorneys meet their CLE requirements. Quimbee can be accessed on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
This position is 100% remote. All you need is an internet connection and a quiet place to work.
Our Senior Product Manager will drive product strategy and delivery, metrics and data, customer experience, and marketing. You will design and build tools and solutions that empower our marketing and content teams to position the best content to our customers. You will use your analytical skills to find new opportunities for growth and improvement, and you will be responsible for ongoing evaluation of the efficacy of our content strategy. You will partner and work closely with many groups within the organization inclusive of technology, content, UI/UX, and management, and as such, you must have excellent communication skills. The successful candidate is a creative and analytical genius with respect to product leadership.
- Define product requirements and advocate for user-facing features.
- Evangelize the product roadmap and strategic priorities.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
- 5+ years software product management experience.
- BA/BS in closely related field is a MUST. MBA in product management field a major plus.
- Experience leading product strategy and software development, in high growth, innovative environments.
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams.
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results.
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements.
- 100% remote. That’s one of the biggies. No more commute!
- Profit share. We set aside a percentage of profits each year and then pay them out across the entire team.
- Group health insurance coverage.
- 401k matching up to 4% (100% matching up to 3% and 50% between 3% and 5%).
- Unlimited paid time off. Our philosophy is that if you feel you need time off (for example, because of overwork, sickness, personal matters, etc.), we’re not going to question that. We just ask that you don’t abuse it and that you give us at least two weeks’ notice if you plan to be away.