Lead Product Marketing Manager
Posted 8 months ago
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Product Marketing team’s role is to deeply understand our market, consumers, and retailers to help advise our product strategy and craft powerful positioning and messaging. Product Marketing leads our go-to-market, collaborating with Product, Sales, Marketing, Client Success, and other GTM teams on early-stage product exploration, betas, and powerful launches that drive growth and adoption.
We are looking for a creative, analytical product marketer with multi-channel marketing expertise to collaborate on setting the vision and lead go-to-market for Affirm’s B2B2C marketing solutions!
What you’ll do
- Steer go-to-market for our marketing solutions for our merchants
- Drive adoption of our existing suite of marketing solutions; craft messaging and positioning, enablement, and adoption campaigns
- Serve as voice-of-the-merchant in developing the marketing solutions strategy and product vision
- Collect inbound product feedback, lead product discovery for new opportunities, and propose and execute plans for evolving our offering
- Lead betas and product rollouts end-to-end, including value proposition design, target merchant identification, operational readiness, campaign planning and execution, seller enablement, and merchant feedback collection
- Build positive relationships and collaborate efficiently with key cross-functional partners, including Product, Partnerships, Design, Sales, Client Success, Data Science, and additional Marketing teams, as well as external Martech partners
- Be the specialist within your area of ownership by staying up to date on the industry, technology, and competitive trends; utilize these insights to continually refine Affirm’s market positioning
What we look for
- 7-10 years of experience across product marketing, growth/lifecycle marketing, product management, or similar
- Strong familiarity with martech and players in the space, including search, social, display, programmatic, email, web experience, personalization, platforms, and APIs
- Experience influencing product vision and launching products through concept, beta, and GA
- Self-starter with the ability to build programs from scratch; be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Powerful storyteller; written, verbal, and visual
- Strong analytical capability; distinguish between signal and noise to make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence efficiently across multiple teams
- Outstanding prioritization and project management skills