UX Designer II
Developers at Sertis handle software development of our internal and client platforms, ensuring high quality, stable solutions that are easily deployable and user-friendly.
You'll be responsible for creating elegant user interfaces and tasked with handling the overall look and design of our products while ensuring that they are data-driven and optimised to offer the best user experience possible.
Our UX designer (you) will be:
- Able to Create research plans to communicate objectives, questions, and research methodologies.
- Able to perform user research via techniques such as user interviews, contextual observations, card sorts, surveys, participatory workshops, etc.
- Synthesize observations and findings to be shared in the form of reports, personas, scenarios, User Modelling; Flow model, Culture model, Sequence model, journey maps, artifact model/ Physical model and service blueprints.
- Designing and prototyping awesome UI/UX for our solutions
- Tailoring user experience through the use of data
- Working closely with the development team to develop your prototypes into production code
What you will need:
- Degree in Human-Centered Interaction, visual communication design, research methods, web design, service design or related field
- Portfolio of creative including UX-focused work samples of research document, platform design, web design and mobile applications.
- Understand UX Design processes and life cycle - Proficient and experienced in UX research ( User research, Market competitor analysis, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with other team and clients - Communicate to other team member clearly and understand the expectation of assigning tasks and delivery as expected
- Give good estimates for tasks.
- A CAN DO attitude and friendly disposition!
- Tools such as Zeplin, Invision, and Origami are a plus!
What you are like:
- Very open minded (accept criticisms and eager to ask for comments/suggestions)
- Passionate for anything and everything data
- Able to share and suggest ideas
- Do tons of research, creativity is a plus here!
- Have a can do and will do attitude!
- Ready to tackle any challenge
- Able to go shoe-less (we are a shoe-free environment)
- Nice and outgoing; we have some pretty cool social events at work!
- Can play guitar is a plus!
- We run on a flat hierarchy
- Ownership/responsibility from day 1
- Open/Honest relationships with colleagues (our CEO is super approachable)
- Lawn, instruments, beanbags AND games... need I say more?
- Western Tech start up vibe
- AND lastly...