Posted 8 months ago
Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is comprised of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are headquartered in a spacious and bright Financial district office in SF and have an office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
What you will get to do:
As a Product Designer, you’ll join our product team to support Design with strong, detail-oriented UX, and visual design skills. You’ll define our product’s overall aesthetics, styling, and workflow based on user stories. UX Design in your bread and butter, and you bring with you experience and interaction design knowledge. You are passionate about contemporary methodologies and are abreast of the latest trends in visual design.
- Learn our space and our users, taking their stories and preparing to transcribe them into a product experience
- You will work on achieving high production quality of the UI and interaction design by closely working with product managers and engineers
- You will assist in creating lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes for our product discovery process
- Help to define our visual standards and guidelines
- Help us achieve our goal of being recognized for a best-in-class GRC product
- Hone in on design patterns and polish the product experience so that our users cannot live without us
Who you are:
- Know the value of working smarter, not harder
- Like to have your voice heard, and know that others do too
- Understand that there are no superstars; the best results come from teamwork
- Want to make an impact and drive change
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of design experience (preferably product design)
- Experience working on design projects in a fast-growing environment
- Excited to work in a team environment of engineers and product owners
- Up-to-date experience with industry-leading technologies (Figma, Abstract, Illustrator, InVision, etc)
- Practical understanding of the latest trends and technologies used to build rich web apps
- You understand the value of data-informed design decisions
- You have a diverse portfolio that shows attention to detail
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and drawing skills
- Links to your portfolio with demonstrated SaaS design
What we offer:
- Flexible and remote-friendly working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley Startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Option to work from a cozy office in Tivoli, Ljubljana.