Senior Growth Product Manager
Redwood City, CA
Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and seller stylists, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community every day to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
The ideal Senior Growth Product Manager …
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Senior Growth Product Manager to lead a small, agile team to define and execute exciting new ways for people to discover Poshmark. As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will help drive user growth, scale acquisition channels and optimize marketing efficiency. The role requires technical knowledge, structured problem-solving skills, and sound product judgment. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, who has experience in product operations, performance marketing, and has a passion for rapid growth hacking. The role will report to the Senior Director of Growth Products.
- As a Senior Growth Product Manager, you will help scale user acquisition, optimize paid advertising channels, and improve marketing ROI
- Identify and devise strategies to add new growth channels
- Partner with the Growth team to implement new features and test internal tools and processes
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert defining best practices and standards for growth operations
- Create and maintain up-to-date guidelines for how to use internal tools in order to maximize business impact
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements that will drive marketing efficiency at the channel level including Google Shopping(PLA), FB DPA, SEM and various social media partners
- Implement and track the stages of product development ensuring the on-time delivery of features
- Identify and triage bugs and escalate them to the appropriate teams to ensure growth channels are running smoothly
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders to ensure visibility across the organization
- You will be expected to work cross functionally with data science, designers, developers and growth managers
- The role reports to the Director of Growth Products
- Gather insights and advocate for feature enhancements that will drive marketing efficiency for Facebook DPA
- Partner with new ad partners and launch new performance marketing channels
- Identify and triage bugs and escalate them to the appropriate teams to ensure mobile acquisition channels are running smoothly
- Integrate and maintain partner pixels and app events for audience targeting
- Update and maintain mobile attribution partner SDK integrations
- Lead mobile growth operations meetings
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Define and own key success metrics for user-acquisition by creating dashboards, analyzing the data and sharing learnings
- Develop growth strategy for achieving user and revenue growth targets
- Create and execute the growth product roadmap for a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts and growth managers
- BS/BA required, MBA a plus
- 5-7 years product management experience preferably at a consumer internet, mobile gaming, consulting, or advertising firm
- Experience mentoring or leading a small agile team of Product Managers and/or Product Operations Managers
- Experience with performance marketing channels like Facebook, Google Shopping, Instagram, SnapChat is a plus
- Passion for Poshmark’s mission and the unique intersection of social and marketplace
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and be extremely detail oriented
- Experience in a user acquisition focused role with a heavy focus on data analytics, optimization, and reporting a very strong plus
- Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability of performing data analysis
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Temasek, Inventus Capital, Uncork Capital, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.