Senior Product Manager
Paige is on a mission to accelerate and transform the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Paige is creating a digital platform for pathologists to transform their workflow and is developing a new class of computational diagnostics positioned to drive the future of pathology.
A career at Paige is deeply mission-driven where you will work with state-of-the-art technologies alongside leaders in the field and to improve cancer care every day. We reach high, help each other succeed, and believe in creativity, curiosity, and creating amazing products.
We are seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team. As part of Paige’s Product Management team, you will work closely with our software, design, clinical, and regulatory teams to guide products from conception to launch. You will be responsible for working closely within and across software development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity as a hands-on, yet strategic, position in a dynamic and fast-growing company.
This is a work-from home role based anywhere in the United Kingdom. Applicants must have working rights for the United Kingdom.
- Develop product strategy from product initiatives based on legal/business/regulatory requirements, market trends, medical evidence and technology landscapes.
- Align business and analytic strategy with our product development efforts.
- Create insights from data and user research to inform decisions, create insights, and measure success.
- Create roadmaps, maintain and prioritize the backlog, maintain and improve product requirements.
- Function as the Product Owner across multiple teams.
- Work with engineers, designers and other company stakeholders to identify user needs and deliver value to consumers.
- Work with marketing team to plan and execute launch plans and go-to-market strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA/B.S. or equivalent in Engineering, Life Sciences or similar technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management, leading from product strategy to launch.
- Natural collaborator that enjoys working in teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Experience working in a medical or healthcare environment preferred.