Growth Marketer - Cloudflare for Teams
The Growth Marketer for Cloudflare for Teams will be responsible for owning, defining, and leading digital acquisition and growth strategies for pay-as-you-go and enterprise customers. You will apply your deep experience in growth strategy, experimentation, funnel optimization, performance marketing, and product positioning to drive a new audience to try and buy Cloudflare for Teams. As a data-driven, highly analytical, and effective cross-functional leader, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth.
This is a highly visible role within the greater Cloudflare organization responsible for setting and executing demand generation strategy for a fast-growing product suite. In this role, you will report directly into a product organization, but work closely with demand generation and customer expansion marketers across the company.
What you'll do
- Own, define, and lead strategies for growing revenue for Cloudflare for Teams.
- Acquire new self-service customers and expand existing self-service customers via email marketing, in-product activations, PPC, and other channels.
- Acquire new enterprise customers via webinars, content syndication programs, Account Based Marketing (ABM), and email marketing.
- Lead multi-channel paid marketing efforts including PPC and content syndication.
- Lead organic/owned marketing efforts including SEO and social media.
- Drive email marketing programs to prospects and customers.
- Align and coordinate resources across Marketing, Product and Sales.
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach.
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into performance dashboards and metrics.
- Help refine the personas of pay-as-you-go and enterprise customers via user research.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- BS/BA degree.
- 5+ years of experience leading growth strategy or demand generation at a B2B SaaS company, ideally with a self-service or trial offering.
- Experience running digital marketing programs that target an audience of IT and security decision makers is preferred.
- Track record of driving growth and engagement in SaaS.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Highly analytical and data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities and threats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Experience engaging with Product teams to help define product, pricing, and packaging requirements for online users’
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.