Technical Product Manager - Flex SDK
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a technical product manager who will lead the developer SDK for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
Twilio is looking for a Technical Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building products/SDKs for developers.
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- You have experience building and delivering products for developers: APIs, SDKs, cloud infrastructure, or similar.
- You love to understand your customer's needs and solve hard problems on their behalf.
- You are an excellent communicator, and you write for a variety of audiences with a wide range of technical backgrounds.
- You are motivated by making other people successful, and you believe in the power of platforms.
- You excel at “ruthless prioritization: prioritizing delivery while appreciating the realities of building and managing complex cloud software services at scale. You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the product roadmap and strategy for frontend developers looking to extend and adapt Flex’s UI.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work alongside engineering teams using Agile/Scrum, facilitate quarterly planning, enable successful sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan product launches and collaborate with stakeholders on customer research, API documentation, and product specs.
- BE BOLD: Define and shape the future of Twilio Flex, Twilio's revolutionary contact center application platform.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in Veerenni 38, Kesklinna, 10135, Tallinn, Estonia, though considering the world’s current circumstances you will start from your home office.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.