Lima, Lima, PE
Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Encargado/a de diseñar, proponer acciones y soluciones digitales, asegurando una adecuada experiencia de usuario en las diferentes plataformas.
- Mantener un enfoque usuario céntrico, procurando que la navegación e interacción con los productos y servicios en los canales digitales sea cercana, amigable y sencilla.
- Ilustrar ideas de diseño usando storyboards, flujos de procesos y sitemaps.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachiller o egresado de las carreras de Ingeniería Industrial o Sistemas, Administración, Diseño y/o carreras afines.
- Experiencia mínima de 2 a 3 años en posiciones y rubro Banca/Finanzas.
- Conocimiento avanzado de Lean UX, Heurísticas, artefactos de UX y UI.
- Metodologías ágiles – Intermedio
- Design Thinking – Intermedio
- Software de Diseño - Avanzado
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Design thinking Research Storyboards