Product Analyst (f/m/x)
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We’re Europe’s no.1 road freight forwarder with the goal of disrupting and revolutionising this traditional industry. The challenges are huge as many logistics processes and procedures are very manual and inefficient, we’re solving this problem by digitalising and automating to allow for much smoother and more efficient goods transportation. You can learn more about us here.
We are looking for a number of Product Analysts to work closely with our talented Product Managers within one of our specific core business areas, you will take ownership of designing and interpreting A/B testing, analysing feature launches as well as the long term use of our product features.
Our product and engineering teams build user experiences that disrupt the logistics market. We trust and support each other and encourage people to connect together with regular knowledge sharing sessions as well as being transparent and open with our company vision in regular tech all hands. Autonomy is embraced throughout the whole tech org, we look for employees that can inspire others to do the same. You should foster collaboration, lead by example and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your challenge will be:
- To become a specialist in product analytics and be a key contact for the business area by establishing the analytical requirements and fulfilling them independently
- Presenting results of your analysis to your colleagues and the management team
- Work with Looker and SQL statements to analyse data
- Work with our ML Scientists to create advanced analysis and statistical models in your area of expertise
- Continue to raise the bar of analytics, this could be through demos, talks and mentoring both within the team and company wide
- Work with our data engineering team to ensure that our data analytics platform suits our analytical needs
- Provide data and analysis support for other teams
To get there you will need:
- Proven experience as a product focused data analyst
- Fluency in SQL and experience querying databases, ideally Snowflake
- To know your way round modern analytics and dashboard tools, ideally Looker
- Experience with product analytics tools
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience tailoring your presentations to different audiences
What we will be offering:
- A successful startup in its hyper-growth phase
- An atmosphere of continuous learning and improvement, including brown bag sessions and every second Friday for projects of your choice
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with coffee, free beverages, and a gym
- Countless opportunities to connect in and out of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organisers
- Regular home office and flexible working
- An attractive financial package
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly and supportive atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy building and nourishing long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.