Service Design Associate
As a Service Design Associate, you’ll be on the cutting-edge of the mobility revolution, designing microtransit services around the world using Via’s sophisticated simulation technology and best practices.
What You'll Do:
- Bring analytical rigor to Via’s sales process by designing customized microtransit services for potential partners (from major transit agencies to small cities) based on their geographies, land-use patterns, policy objectives, and budgets.
- Adeptly interpret and utilize mass quantities of proprietary data to generate insights and make business recommendations that will ensure success for our partner services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, operations, strategic finance, and product teams globally to develop holistic solutions to mobility challenges.
- Interface with our sales team and potential partners to walk through service design recommendations, leveraging Via’s market-leading simulation technology.
- Develop strong expertise in successful operations and product, and draw upon this knowledge bank in working with potential partners and assessing service viability.
- Work with Via’s technology team to continuously evolve our simulation and partner tools capabilities.
Who You Are:
- Problem solver with exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and comfortable taking on a high degree of responsibility
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Skilled presenter with the ability to break down and communicate complex ideas effectively
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university and a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience at a start-up or consulting firm
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Experience and/or interest in transit planning and/or urban design
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. We’re building revolutionary technology that’s changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation that’s friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the world’s biggest cities and is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. We’ve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries and deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, and loves getting things done, we’d love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.