Senior Product Designer, Enterprise
Posted 2 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer, Enterprise to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer drive and manage projects within one of our primary product zones. The Enterprise zone is focused on building tools that help our customers streamline their Design Operations with scalable design systems as well as improve how designers share and collaborate together. Current products within this area include our new Design System Manager and Wake. If you have a passion for design at scale and an aptitude to lead in a collaborative environment, demonstrating empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- You'll partner with engineering and product management to help lead and execute the vision for InVision's Enterprise experience.
- Take on full ownership of a variety of high-impact initiatives & product experiences by contributing to our vision, strategy, process, and approach whilst supporting and advocating for user empathy and design process throughout
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions
- Take people through the discovery process, iterate ideas, and launch products and features
- Oversee the user experience of products from conception through launch as well as additional ongoing iterations
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Learn from a diverse international team and provide mentorship to other designers to fuel professional growth
What you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products with a proven track record of success
- 3+ years of experience in design of digital products for an enterprise size company (1000+ employees or more).
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from project brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different client platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design thinking, approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change in products and teams
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work productively on your own and as part of a completely remote team
Please note: Candidates must share an online or PDF portfolio to be considered for this role. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.