London, England, United Kingdom
We’re looking for a talented, experienced, and skilled UX Designer to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for creating the user interfaces in the game according to the art direction, participating in all the stages of the game development. You will be also responsible for creating new features from scratch, preparing wireframes and prototypes, taking a key role in the evolving Design System, and taking part in user-testing of both prototypes and final products. You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon, and Android.
- Designing meta-features and other interfaces for mobile slot games for the App Store and Google Play;
- Production of deliverables as required to answer design briefs - wireframes, user-flows, and clickable prototypes;
- Participate in the development of the design system and visual language of the game;
Will be great if
- You have participated in the organization of UX researches;
- You have experience in mobile gaming;
- You have good knowledge of trending tools for design and prototyping (and could suggest an appropriate solution?);
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of interface design and development;
- A portfolio with completed features or projects;
- Familiarity with Material Design Guidelines and iOS Human Interface Guidelines;
- Basic understanding of the technical side of mobile development;
- Familiarity with animation principles and the ability to create low and high-fidelity prototypes;
- The ability to set a timeline based on the assessment of tasks and to meet respective deadlines.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, FaFaFa and Lightning Link on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
What is great about working at Product Madness?
Like all game studios, we have a fully stocked kitchen, foosball table, games room, lunches/breakfasts, beanbags to sit on and much more… but we know this isn’t what makes us unique. What makes us stand out from the crowd is the autonomy we provide our employees, the opportunity to work on top-grossing titles and the professional development opportunities that everyone has access to. We understand that our employees are the key to our success and so ensure we pay above the industry standard and offer a comprehensive benefits package. That doesn’t mean to say it's all work and no play, we have a lot of fun creating games from our swanky office in Farringdon, as well as having a great social community that is truly reflective of the diverse teams we have here! So what are you waiting for, come and join the madness!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Relocation support
- A rated visa sponsor
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day