Senior UX Designer
San Francisco, California, United States
SENIOR UX DESIGNER
Are you passionate about designing for data-rich and complex interfaces? Can you balance business and competitive needs with the needs of end-users? Introduce simplicity into complexity and marry passion with practicality?
If that sounds like you, let’s talk. We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our fast-moving team. Our product is constantly growing and expanding, so there’s ample opportunity to shape its future, weaving your own innovation and inspiration into the mix. We need someone who has imagination and vision, but who’s also able to buckle down to produce actionable designs.
This all happens alongside smart, funny, and competent colleagues. We value fun, accountability, mindfulness, integrity, love, and 'yes!' — our culture is as important to us as our product. Our reputation and vision are the strongest in our market and we’re backed by a seasoned executive team to help navigate our continued year-over-year growth.
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when, and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize, and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
- Design user interfaces that incorporate and balance user needs, customer feedback, and feature requirements
- Understand written product requirements and how to translate them into initial designs; help PMs bring those requirements to maturity as necessary
- Create both low and hi-fidelity wireframes and mockups as required
- Work within (and help maintain) an existing design system
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers to turn designs into best-in-class interfaces
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years’ work in user experience design
- Superlative skills in both visual and interactive design (with emphasis on the latter)
- Experience with designing user experiences and UI interfaces for B2B SaaS applications
- Demonstrated ability to guide UX projects from design through production, backed by a portfolio of examples
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple UX projects; to meet shifting deadlines; and to put in extra effort when needed
- Native-level written and spoken English, paired with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with core UX tools: Balsamiq, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, and others
- A positive attitude; a collegial outlook; and the flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment
Nice to Have” Qualifications
- Degree or formal training in a relevant field
- A background in marketing, sales, or advertising technologies
- Experience in designing, conducting, and analyzing user research